Herb and Heirloom Tuesdays: The St. Louis Herb Society partners with the Missouri Botanical Garden to feature a different herb every Tuesday morning from June 7 through August 30, 2017, 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. (at the Missouri Botanical Garden herb garden to the rear of the Henry Shaw home). Featured herbs are available for potting and take home along with a featured recipe and answers to your questions from members of The St. Louis Herb Society. Garden admission cost required for entry to the Missouri Botanical Garden, otherwise no additional cost.
Community Talks: Members of The St. Louis Herb Society will be providing speakers on requested herb- related subjects, free of charge, at the St. Louis County Library branches and other locations over the coming months as follows:
- Saturday June 3 at 10:00 AM, Sugar Creek Gardens, "The Beautiful Herb Garden". Click here for link to this event.
- Monday June 26 at 6:30 PM, Rock Road Branch County Library, 10267 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Ann, MO 63074, "Crafting With Herbs: Floral Arrangement".
- Wednesday June 28 at 7:00 PM, Lewis and Clark Branch County Library, 9909 Lewis-Clark Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63136, "Crafting With Herbs: Floral Arrangement".
- Monday July 10 at 10:00 AM, Samuel C. Sachs Branch County Library, 16400 Burkhardt Pl., Chesterfield, MO 63017, "Lavender, Growing It and Using It".
- Tuesday July 11 at 6:30 PM, Indian Trails Branch County Library, 8400 Delport Drive, St. Louis, MO 63114, "Crafting With Herbs: The Art of Dyeing".
- Thursday, July 13 at 7:00 PM, Grant’s View Branch County Library, 9700 Musick Road, St. Louis, MO 63123, "Herbs in the Home".
- Saturday July 15 at 10:00 AM, Natural Bridge Branch County Library, 7606 Natural Bridge Rd., 63121, "Decorating with Herbs".
- Monday July 17 at 10:00 AM, Cliff Cave Branch County Library, 5430 Telegraph Road, St. Louis, MO 63129, "Herbs in the Home".
- Wednesday July 19 7:00 PM, Headquarters Library Branch, 1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63131, "Herbs in the Home".