St. Louis Herb Society HOLIDAY BOOK SALE
Just in time for the Holidays The St Louis Herb Society is offering many of our books at a substantial savings.
- All in the Name is now $4.00, retail price $10.00
- Lore & Legend is now $6.00, retail price $10.00
- Herbal Cookery is now $15.00, retail price $29.95
- BONUS free copy of How To Grow Herbs with purchase of Herbal Cookery
- How to Grow Herbs in the Midwest is now $4.00, retail price $10.00
Find these and our new book Herbs A to Z on our Bookstore link.
The St. Louis Herb Society will again provide free lectures at the St. Louis County Library branches on topics ranging from the history of herbs to gardening, cooking, and using herbs in the home. See our calendar for upcoming lectures.
The St. Louis Herb Society introduces its newest publication, Herbs A to Z. The book was written by members of TSLHS with stunning colored illustrations by Morgan Hutcherson and published by MBG Press. This 56-page book introduces young readers to well know and less well known herbs, facts, and stories surrounding them. To order the book click here.