Two Fall herb classes will be presented by members of The St. Louis Herb Society:
- "Preserving and Planting Herbs this Time of Year" will give you the inside scoop as The St. Louis Herb Society members dish out go-to herbal meals, reveal harvesting and preserving tips, and demonstrate decorating and crafting ideas that will take you through Fall with an herbal flair. Class will be held at the Center for Home Gardening, Missouri Botanical Garden on Thursday, September 21, 2017 from 9:30 until noon. Registration and payment is through Missouri Botanical Garden. Click here for additional information and registration link.
- "Knowing, Growing, and Cooking with Mediterranean Herbs" will be held at the Center for Home Gardening, Missouri Botanical Garden on Monday, September 25, 2017 from 6-8 pm. Registration and payment is through Missouri Botanical Garden. Click here for additional information and registration link.
The St. Louis Herb Society's Speakers Bureau will present free community talks at the St. Louis County Public Libraries as follows:
- September 6, "Preserving Herbs at Home" at 2:00 p.m. Cliff Cave Branch, 5430 Telegraph Road, St. Louis, Mo 63129
- September 14, "Healthy Aspects of Culinary Herbs" at 6:30 p.m. Prairie Commons Branch, 915 Utz Lane, Hazelwood, Mo. 63042
- December 9, "Holiday Decorating with Herbs" at 2:00 p.m. Daniel Boone Branch, 300 Clarkson road, Ellisville, Mo. 63011